Support Your Parish
We wish to thank you for your financial generosity to St. Petronille Parish. We invite you to simplify your financial contributions to St. Petronille and sign-up to participate in our automated program.
To make this as simple as possible, we have partnered with Vanco, a nationwide company who facilitates secure automatic payments to the parish, using either your bank account or credit card. This service is provided at no cost to parishioners.
The enrollment process is quick and easy. Just click and follow the instructions given. If you have further questions, please contact Betty Glover, Finance Manager 630 469-0404 x2005.
How to make Stock Donations to the Parish’s Capital Campaign:
- Go to the St. Petronille Parish website to find the ‘Stock Donation Instructions’ form. This is a standard Diocese of Joliet form to be used for making stock donations.
- Page 1 gives general information, but it is most important to complete and sign page 2 and then send that page to the Diocesan Development Office at [email protected].
- On page 2, please complete your name and address, the name of the stock and number of shares, the name of your broker and sign the form. Page 2 is pdf fillable so that all of the required information other than your signature can be typed in on the form.
- The form also asks whether the stock (securities) is to be transferred electronically, by mail, or in person. This will probably be done electronically, but your broker can confirm that.
- Then give to the form to your broker who can verify the information and e-mail the completed page 2 to the Diocesan Development Office. The broker should please copy the Parish Finance office on the e-mail to the Diocese.
- The Diocesan’s broker will sell the stock and send a check for the proceeds of the sale to St. Petronille.
- The check stub should indicate your name and ‘Capital Campaign’ so it is not mistaken for Sunday offertory. It is important that your name is included so that you receive credit for the contribution.
- Page 3 of the ‘Stock Donations Instructions’ form will not need to be completed unless it is a paper stock transaction. If you or your broker have any questions regarding page 3, you should contact the Diocesan Development Office at (815) 838-8515.
DOJ stock donation form fillable pdf 10 2022
Questions about Electronic Giving.
Please feel free to phone or email Betty Glover, Finance Manager, (630) 469-0404 X2005 or click on the link to send him an email or review our replies to frequently asked questions:
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) is the electronic exchange, transfer of money from one account to another, either within a single financial institution or across multiple institutions, through computer-based systems. The term covers a number of different concepts used at St. Petronille including:
- Direct deposit payment initiated by the payer
- Direct debit payments, sometimes called electronic checks, for which a business debits the consumer’s bank accounts for payment for donations.
It saves time! It saves work! It simplifies your life! You also help the parish stabilize its budget and save money.
Once you authorize the transfer, your specific contribution is electronically transferred directly from your checking, savings or credit card account to the Church’s account.
Since you schedule the date of your contribution, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date.
Your bank or credit card statement will indicate electronic transfers. You will also receive a statement from the parish in January of the following year.
It costs you nothing and will saves you time.
Monthly withdrawals occur on the 15th of each month.
Click on this link: eservicepayments.com
Phone Bill Tice, Parish Finance Manager, at 630-469-0404, ext. 2005
Please contact Bill Tice, Finance Manager, or use the above provided link. The account can be changed each time you donate should you wish to do change it.
You can cancel at any time. Use the link at the top of this page or call Bill Tice, Finance Manager.
You can increase at any time. Use the link at the top of the page or call Bill Tice, Finance Manager.